Monday, March 11, 2024

Contributions to the Research Project


1. My team and I collaborated to compile the minutes by summarising and documenting our respective pitches.

2. Initially, my team voted and finalized the research topic that I proposed: a robot cleaner with multiple functions.

3. However, after much discussion, we decided to switch to the mall restroom queue application due to a lack of knowledge and expertise in robotics.

4. I contributed by researching the availability of existing crowd-management solutions and software applications through various websites, studying different types of software, and programming languages, as well as the workflow involved in creating an application. I then incorporated my findings into the introduction section of the technical report.

5. Additionally, I have contributed to the research on the software required for our proposed solution. This involved exploring various websites to identify the most suitable development platforms and programming languages compatible with iOS and Android. Furthermore, I researched the types of application programming interfaces (APIs) to utilise and the graphical user interfaces (GUIs) that can be tailored to fit the screens of iOS and Android phones. Additionally, I researched backend systems capable of efficiently connecting to the sensor and transmitting data to the application.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work, Nadiah.

    I do wonder how you actually did for the research. This could be more specific.

    ReplyDelete

Critical Thinking Reflection

Module Learning: In the Critical Thinking and Communication module, I set two goals that I have set for myself when this module commences: r...